Here’s what people are saying about Dr. Gregg.
Dr. Gregg’s work has greatly added to the new field of positive psychology.
– Dewey Bushaw, Executive Vice President, Pacific Life
Gregg, based on the feedback I’ve received, you were a huge hit!
-Bill Nicholson, Director, Capital Investment Companies
Gregg Steinberg’s insights into the mental aspects of the game of golf will help any golfer to play to their full potential.
– Hank Haney, Teacher of Tiger Woods
After hearing Dr. Gregg’s teaching and advice, my business was up 54% last year.
– Louie Sullins, Senior Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch
– A. Rasheed Haneef, Global FA Training Group Bank of America
Dr. Gregg’s keynote presentation hit a home run here at Hughes. His keynote really made a lasting impact on our team.
– Arunas Slekys, V.P. Hughes International
Thank you for supporting the golf event on Thursday featuring Dr. Gregg Steinberg. Our clients really enjoyed the event. Many of them called him afterwards to tell him that what they learned really worked for them on the green! Thank you again for such a great event!
– Christine Pando, Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
Dr. Gregg is one of golf’s great masterminds.
– Golf Digest
Dr. Steinberg applies his knowledge of athletes and peak athletic performance to the business world and provides information that is fun, pertinent and insightful.
– Pam Brown, Head of Human Resources, Vanderbilt University
Dr. Gregg has lowered my score by helping me think better.
– Jeff R. Henry, Nationwide Tour Player
I think Dr. Gregg is the best sports psychologist.
– Mike Benjamin, All American Player
Dr. Steinberg has greatly improved my thinking. He has given me the competitive edge I needed.
– Trenton Hassell, voted best player on Chicago Bulls, 2002
Dr. Steinberg was instrumental in helping my daughter land a scholarship at a major university.
– Andrew Doty